The Guidelines and Rules for the Quilted Glo 3 Yard Quilt Challenge are listed below.
- Go to www.quiltedglo.com to purchase the new Quick As A Wink 3 Yard Book by Donna Robertson bundled with 3 ½ yards of fabric between July 22/2020 and August 5, 2020. You will find the contest on the website on the 3 Yard Fabric Contest page. Dates to purchase the book with the 3 ½ yard bundle will be July 22 thru August 5, 2020. Only those who purchase the book and bundle from me will be included in the contest
- When you purchase you will first select whether you wish a batik or traditional cotton bundle. You will then be able to select the dominant color you would like in the focus fabric of your 3 ½ yard bundle. You will be receiving 3 ½ yards as Donna includes single fold binding in her 3-yard patterns. If you like double fold binding, you can use the extra ½ yard or there will also be a sheet included on how to use the ½ yard to make your quilt top larger. The 3 yards will include the 1-yard focus fabric with the main color as the color you selected although it may be a print. The 2nd and 3rd yards will be complementary to the focus fabric. The ½ yard will be either one of the prints or a fabric that coordinates with the 3 yards. You will also have the option to select Surprise me in which I will select a random bundle so you will not know the color scheme until you receive it.
- When you complete the sale, you can select the products to be shipped to you or you can pick them up curbside pickup in Fishers, IN on 8/14/2020. Address will be provided to you once you order. If you have questions before you order, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first 48 people who purchase will get their book autographed by Donna.
- All orders will ship by 8/12/2020 by USPS and will ship at the same time to allow everyone about the same amount of time to complete their quilt tops. Curbside pick up will be on 8/14/2020.
- Once you receive your fabric you will have until 9/12/2020 to complete it and upload a picture of it to the 3-yard Fabric Contest on the website. The ability to do this will appear on the website after ordering window is closed. You can choose any of the patterns in the Quick As A Wink book to make your quilt top. You do not need to get it quilted during the creation window; however, you must use the fabric sent to you and one of the patterns in the book. You can either create the quilt using the 3 yards per the pattern or you can choose to use the ½ yard to make the quilt larger per the sheet in your package.
- Once your quilt top is completed, take a picture of it and go back to the web page at www.quiltedglo.com and fill out the form and upload your picture. Your picture must be uploaded by the end of the day on 9/12/2020 to be included in the contest. Your quilt does not need to be quilted, it an be just the quilt top.
- By 9/14/2020, we will have all pictures of the quilts uploaded to the contest Gallery. posted and you and your friends or family can go back out to the website www.quiltedglo.com and vote for the quilt that you like the best. Only 1 vote per household please. Voting will be open until the end of the day on September 20, 2020.
- Additionally, there will be a second way to win – If you like or share the contest on Facebook prior to the purchase window closing, you will receive an entry into the second drawing for prizes.
- We will then announce the winners. There will be multiple prizes such as books, 3 yard bundles, backing for your quilt etc. The more people that participate, the more prizes. All winners will be posted on the website the week of September 21, 2020.
Let us see how many quilt tops we can complete! If you have any questions, you may contact me by email at email@example.com